Apply for partial or full scholarships here.
Ford Family Foundation has funded rural youth for our summer programs, so we highly recommend applying and paying for what you can if cost is a barrier.
SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
Explore Studio Friday Camp (Fridays 1-4pm) 3 hour x3 Fridays
session 1: 6/30, 7/7, 7/14; session 2: 7/21, 7/28, 8/4: session 3: 8/11, 8/18, 8/25
TableTop Cooperative Game and One Shot DnD Camp 5 Day Weekly Camp
7/13, 7/20, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17
Camps are Mon-Thurs unless noted
Mythic Monster Drawing Camp featuring local teaching artist Jen Hernandez with Creature Drawing Camp AM
Junk Journal/Leather Books PM
Game Character Camp featuring local teaching artisit Jen Hernandez with Character Illustration Camp (3 day) AM *W-F
TableTop Cooperative Game and One Shot DnD Camp (3 Day) PM *W-F
T-Shirt Design Camp AM
T-Shirt Design Camp PM
Cooking Camp: Farm to Table AM
Messy Art- Relay Camp PM
Digital Arts Camp: Mixed Media Animations PM
Skills Camp: Carving Camp PM
Under the Seas Sculpture Camp AM
Messy Art- Relay Camp PM
Cooking Camp: Farm to Table PM
Working with Waves Camp AM *M-F
3-D Doodler/3-D Machine Camp PM
Sewing Camp: Bags, Tags & Rag Quilt AM
Sewing Camp: Pet Projects PM
Ceramics Camp AM
Tiny Camp Polymer Clay PM
What You Need to Know
1. WEATHER/RAIN- Please have campers wear sunscreen for camp and outdoor days. We do not apply sunscreen for campers at this time. Please wear a protective rain gear if their is rain.
2. WATER BOTTLE- please bring a labeled water bottle.
3. LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED- please bring packed lunch if you are in the AM session OR PM session. It is easy to walk over to the Clemens Primary School for lunch at 12pm.
4. SNACKS PROVIDED- snacks will be provided. If you have allergies we need to know about, please alert us as soon as possible.
5. PICK UP/DROP OFF- Please allow time to park and sign in. The window may be more congested for parking along the street.
6. FORMS- If you have not picked up your forms or filled out forms in 2023, there will be copies available in the studio. We require all general liability, communicable diseases, and photo release forms be completed once per year. They are now included in the registration process.
7. DOORS OPEN/CLOSE- Our doors will open 10 min before camp. Please allow staff to prepare for the day by coming prepared and waiting until the doors are unlocked. Doors will close at 10 min after camp.
8. LATE PICK UP – Late pick up is issued $10/15 min period. Please call if you will be late.
9. EXTENDED CARE- no extended care is offered.
10. LOST & FOUND- We will hold on to lost and found items for 30 days.
11. REFUND POLICY – We do not provide refunds if you miss a camp. We can refund a camp if given 72 hours notice before the first day of camp.